Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Best Design EVER!

2010 was one helluva year at Hamco. My husband and I eloped in Florida at the legendary Mai Kai in Ft. Lauderdale and had an amazing reception at Cliff Bell's in Detroit when we came back (I planned on posting that invite months ago, but STILL haven't gotten around to it, but will...eventually). We started house shopping in August and shortly found our dream home. Fast forward to November when we finally closed and have been working our butts off to get the place livable (again, another post for another day) and ended the year with the greatest gift ever, the birth of our son Henry.

He is the best thing I have ever created. Hands down. Every day he gets more amazing and we are so in love with every smile, every coo and even every poopy diaper.

This is the announcement I created for him. My sister-in-law had created some personalized greeting cards for him, and I used her rocket artwork and added the moon and the birth info. The photo was taken by the hospital photographers. I printed them on photo paper using my HP9800. The greeting cards were printed using Snapfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics